We have been running various courses and training for parents to support their children, understand/manage behaviour and control situations within the families because sometimes culture, situations and environments can impact parenting styles.
Through various parenting sessions we have tried to resolve some of these issues and help parents understand their children and improve engagement of the parents within their children's lives. Over 60 parents and extended families have attended our various parenting programmes, 9 of which are fathers. All programmes are tailor-made to fit purpose and individual situations.
The programme was delivered in partnership with various organisations, Shantona's staff members, Technorth, The Bangladeshi Centre, Parenting unit etc.
The following are some of our parenting sessions:
- Family care trust 5-13 years
- Family care trust 0-6 years
- Positive parenting
- Strengthening families
- Shantona Family Fusion Parenting Programs
Other courses include:
- Conversation Class- Help improve your English listening, writing and speaking skills Basic Computing
- Aromatheraphy- 6 week enable services users how to care for skin the natural way.
If you would like free help and advice about the sessions then please contact us on 0113 249 7120.